Aston Martin actually allows you to ‘Download’ their Wings Logo versions produced over the years.
- Pretty cool for enthusiasts who like to view ‘Heritage’ stuff personally and would like to include in their articles online and feel sure of using the right logo.
- A good source for the Pinterest fans to re-pin the love.
- There could be a story behind each logo and give the users some surprising and interesting facts.
- Social Media share buttons would have been helpful – so users need not download and then upload it to the respective social network. But I do feel it could have looked a little ugly with the clutter of icons.
- Never mind, had there been a deep insight page for each logo that could have shared a story – it could have provided the space for social media icon links and shared the story along with it as well.